Saturday, June 04, 2005

It's been a long time

Since I've been on here. At some point I became frustrated with trying to set this thing up because it didn't look as good as I wanted it to. But now I figure - hey, if the thing works ok, I'll use it! My main motivation for getting this going again is because I want to be a part of Secret Pal 5! I am not sure if I am in yet but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Currently I am working on crocheting a lime green dishcloth. It is my first crochet project and I am about to do the edging and I have to admit I am a bit confused, but tonight I am going to try to muddle through. I also have a purple scarf on my kneedles which was my attempt at learning to do cables and now that I pretty much figured that out I am having difficulty motivating myself to finish it - oh and I was working on crocheting on pair of thongs but haven't gotten to the second one. I need help getting back to being a motivated knitter! :)

No comments: