Thursday, June 23, 2005

Cast On... and on and on....

The Crumpets cast on is KILLING me! The cheap yarn is splitting and the picot cast on itself is such a nightmare. I think the child I am making it for is going to be grown before I finish the cast on! Hmmm, maybe I could pay someone to do it for me, or clean their house... or.... I am getting close to getting ready to sell my soul to have this cast on finished. Let's just hope it is the worst part of the project!

Back to casting on........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is the best advice I can give you for that cast on: Get a good, cheesy chick-flick, some great wine (or beverage of choice), sit back, and enjoy the wine and the movie - it will make the h*ll of the cast on more bearable!!
LOL - just hang in there - you'll make it!
Kathy @ kaffeinated knits