Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

I am still working on that darned cable scarf... not working very hard I guess. Meanwhile I have decided I must pick something else to knit. One of the things I am thinking of doing is Clapotis in one of the Shimmer yarns from KnitPicks. The other is Crumpets although this seems a little more complicated to me... and I would have to give it away! :(

I am loving participating in Secret Pal 5! It is a blast to have someone to be surprising and to have someone surprising me! I am currently being challenged though because I would just love to buy her everything she wants but there is no way I can afford that! This makes it more fun to be creative however and to figure out how to really get the most bang for my knitting buck! :)

So many decisions! :)

No comments: