Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Plodding Along

I haven't been in the best of moods lately (major understatement) and that's been effecting my knitting progress somewhat. Clapotis is a bit further along but not really worth another picture yet. However this is the Corner to Corner Baby Blanket that I am working on for a special little someone

It's knitting up pretty quickly and it's interesting to watch the way the yarn is making patterns on it's own as I knit. I am not sure that I would do this exact pattern again as it is a bit boring - maybe just a tad to easy for my taste at the moment.

Crumpets has been blocked (hah - my version of blocking that is!) But I am still working on the elastic. I will for sure take a picture of her before she is given away this Saturday! :)

Finally, I am excited on the secret pal front - I have one more giftie to send my pal - and this one is the big one... I am looking forward to seeing what she thinks of my choices. I have been loving how my pal keeps commenting on my blog - it definitely makes me feel special! :) At the moment I am trying to decide if I should do Secret Pal 6 but my mind isn't sure yet.

2 comments:

Carola said...

Thank you for the nice words on my blog. Your Clapotis looks cute too, orange/red/yellow combinations are my favourites. Aren't they fun to knit? Great pattern.
This is a pretty nice colour for a baby blanket, specially if you don't know if it's a boy or a girl. And it does look soft
Hope you have reason to be in better mood these days.

Anonymous said...

Love the baby blanket....great color choice. So sorry to hear that you haven't been in a great mood lately...hint, hint...check your mailbox early next week for some stress relief :-)

Your SP