Saturday, October 14, 2006

Help Still Needed

Although it's not in the news as much New Orleans is still struggling greatly from hurricane Katrina.

This article was interesting to me and made me wish I could take some more time off work to go help again. Unfortunately I can't but I thought maybe someone else out there would be looking for a volunteer opportunity and I might as well pass the info along. The holidays are coming up and you just might have some vacation time you are itching to use for a good cause!

There is no way you can comprehend this disaster unless you have seen it for yourself. It would mean so much to the people of New Orleans if you can take any time to help... a month, a week or a few days...

Check out some of the ways you can get involved:
New Orleans Home for the Holidays
Acorn.org

No comments: