Sunday, October 23, 2005

Thinking of Home.

September 30

My first full day at Hirsch was interesting to say the least. Part of my team is feeling sick and I am hoping that I have avoided the illness. Somehow I managed to avoid the one at Southern that sent a number of staff to the hospital or home. Some of the team I am working with is super funny - I just keep laughing and laughing. I keep going back and forth on whether or not I am ready to leave - some moments I really want to go home - I am exhausted and cranky and moody, other times I am wanting to stay here and keep working and meeting people. It's odd to think about going home - I am not quite sure what it will be like. Relaxing or stressful? How will I react? I want to keep the mind frame I have developed while I have been here - so much of what I worry about when I am home is things that are just trivial and not at all worth worrying about.

No comments: