Saturday, October 22, 2005

Another day...

September 27

Tired again. On hold forever to change my plane ticket. The day was better emotionally for me but very stressful for our clients. So much different information about when they will be going back to the Cajundome. They really want to return "home." Also people are decompensating more. Becoming increasingly mentally ill - or really it is just becoming more evident. This is a challenge but one that I feel I can somewhat easily deal with. Two of our supervisors out processed today. This was sad for me. They were both a pleasure to work with. I learned so much from B - I really appreciated her patient attitude and the way she dealt with clients. I wish I had that much patience! I continued to play with kids in the shelter, met new people and became more attached to the old ones!

No comments: