Thursday, September 01, 2005

New Orleans and other areas....

As many of my fellow knitting bloggers have expressed I am feeling much sadness about Hurricane Katrina and the devastation it has caused. Don't even get me started on my feelings about the lack of response I think our government is making at this time. However, I wanted to take a moment to remind all of you to hop on over to the Red Cross website (you can get there through the banner on the right too!) and make a donation! Any amount helps. I made mine today and am glad I did! Also take a look at what Margene and Susan have set up! A very cool way to get us knitters involved in making donations! :) I leave you with two more pictures that I especially liked from my trip in 2004 to New Orleans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It truly is so sad! Your pictures are beautiful.