So I was checking out Tasha's blog and she inspired me to play this little game:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next four sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
5. No cheating by going for a "cool" book...it has to be the nearest one.
1. It is validating for someone to have thoughts and feelings identical to our own.
2. It feels wonderful.
3. Eventually, though, perceptions will differ.
4. How this is handled is critical for the relationship.
~Stop Walking on Eggshells, Paul Mason and Randi Kreger
I find this somewhat ironic given who I got the idea for this post from... ;)