Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Orleans is Alive (well some of it anyway)!

So I meant to blog everyday while I was here - but obviously that hasn't happened! Today I actually shouldn't be blogging as it has been a kind of crappy day - but I had one happy thing to share with y'all - I picked up some yarn at the LYS so that I could make another clapotis (yeah yeah so I am not finished with my first one yet) - The yarn is a lovely hand dyed wool and I got a colorway that is grayish/bluish - I don't have the ability to take a good pic at the moment but when I do I will post it for y'all! (Notice the southern twang!) :)

I am super tired as the work has been very draining today - and note to self - if coming to New Orleans in January bring more pants - what were you thinking packing so many pairs of shorts!

Hey everyone - by the way - COME VISIT! They need you down here!

2 comments:

Schroeder said...

Red Cross volunteer?

I'd be interested in finding out more about your situation.

If you please:

schroeder915 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Hi there. THANK YOU for helping in New Orleans. Guess what... Bundle Up New Orleans can use some knitting help! here's the details:
http://www.knitivity.com/bundleup/
We are making hats and scarves to be distributed at the Treme Food Bank at St. Augustine Church.