Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Goodness!

Hi Everyone!

I have been suffering somewhat from the holiday blahs - long story that is - but I did want to write and tell you some about the holiday goodness I received. :)

I am excited to be in the market for a new TV! Yippee! Courtesy of the parents I am planning to buy a lovely flat screen 37 inch tv! I've never had one that big and am excited to watch some netflix movies on it!

I also received the cutest Italian Charm bracelet from the Studly Boyfriend. It has removable charms including two that look like my kitties and one that says "I'd rather be knitting" - Too cute! Also a cool fleur de lis which is very sparkly! Now we can get charms for it on our different travels and adventures.

I also was given a subscription to Interweave knits that I am VERY excited about! And the giver included a copy of this month's magazine so I am happy to be enjoying it already!

Ok that's all for now.... the knitting has come to a virtual halt for the moment... I think I need to just do another scarf or something to get me in the mood!

No comments: