Monday, November 27, 2006

Pictures, Pictures, I need pictures!

But I don't have them! :(

Over the weekend I started and finished a hat for the Knit Unto Others knit along. I also realize that I have two other hats that are finished that I need to get around to donating. There is something just so rewarding about knitting up a hat with chunky yarn that you can complete super quickly.

I don't remember if I posted about this but I also recently finished a 2x2 rib scarf. So far it is for me but it may go to someone else....

The Jumping Dress is now COMPLETELY finished...

And on the needles - a cabled hat... with some lovely soft yarn from my secret pal!

(I will post pictures soon of my FO's as well as the lovely package my SP sent!)

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

PS! It's been SNOWING in Seattle! :) :) :)

No comments: